This Game is Stealing My Soul [VAMP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Guild Wars Class are you?

Go down 
+5
Striffer
Mauricius
mamiller3rd
Kel Shadowsedge
Blackrose Kathrina
9 posters
AuthorMessage

What Guild Wars Class are you? Empty
PostSubject: What Guild Wars Class are you?   What Guild Wars Class are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:40 am

You Scored as Elementalist
You are an Elementalist: You are the main magic behind any team. You are a master of the elements, and a powerful mage fit for most teams.

Elementalist 95%

Mesmer 90%

Ranger 70%

Necromancer 40%

Warrior 30%

Monk 20%

Click on the link and take the test for yourself and find out and lets us know. Razz

http://www.quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/neoelasticman/which-guild-wars-profession-are-you/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Elementalist/Ranger   What Guild Wars Class are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Ranger 80%
Elementalist 80%
Monk 60%
Mesmer 40%
Necromancer 30%
Warrior 20%
Back to top Go down
Blackrose Kathrina

Blackrose Kathrina

PostSubject: Re: What Guild Wars Class are you?   What Guild Wars Class are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:28 pm

You Scored as Monk

You are a Monk: You are an essential piece of any team, keeping the party alive and well-protected. You are always the first target for enemies, so be careful!

Monk 50%
Ranger 35%
Necromancer 30%
Warrior 20%
Mesmer 15%
Elementalist 10%
Back to top Go down
Kel Shadowsedge

Kel Shadowsedge

PostSubject: Re: What Guild Wars Class are you?   What Guild Wars Class are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:58 am

You are an Elementalist: You are the main magic behind any team. You are a master of the elements, and a powerful mage fit for most teams.

Warrior
75%
Ranger
75%
Mesmer
75%
Elementalist
75%
Necromancer
70%
Monk
55%

Kel
Back to top Go down
mamiller3rd

mamiller3rd

PostSubject: Re: What Guild Wars Class are you?   What Guild Wars Class are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:55 am

Warrior
85%
Monk
75%
Elementalist
60%
Mesmer
40%
Ranger
40%
Necromancer
30%

You are a Warrior: you are strong and very effective in close combat, but are often caught rushing.
Back to top Go down
Mauricius

Mauricius

PostSubject: Re: What Guild Wars Class are you?   What Guild Wars Class are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:26 am

Looool, almost died laughing when I got the result! Some of you may know I study philosophy, talk a lot and, in many cases, confuse people. Having that in mind, here is my result:

You Scored as Mesmer

You are a Mesmer: your skills are dedicated to overcoming the enemy through unusual means, mostly by disabling them. You are a a valuable asset to any team and a dread to enemy monks and other casters.

Mesmer 85%
Ranger 60%
Elementalist 55%
Warrior 45%
Monk 45%
Necromancer 35%
Back to top Go down
Striffer
Admin
Striffer

PostSubject: Re: What Guild Wars Class are you?   What Guild Wars Class are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:44 pm

You Scored as Warrior
You are a Warrior: you are strong and very effective in close combat, but are often caught rushing.

Warrior
80%
Elementalist
50%
Ranger
40%
Monk
35%
Mesmer
15%
Necromancer
5%
Back to top Go down
StabofTheShadows

PostSubject: What Guild Wars Class are you?    What Guild Wars Class are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:32 am

You Scored as Mesmer
You are a Mesmer: your skills are dedicated to overcoming the enemy through unusual means, mostly by disabling them. You are a a valuable asset to any team and a dread to enemy monks and other casters.

Mesmer
80%
Elementalist
65%
Warrior
65%
Ranger
55%
Necromancer
50%
Monk
40%
Back to top Go down
NBK-Ernest

PostSubject: Re: What Guild Wars Class are you?   What Guild Wars Class are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Elementalist
100%
Ranger
90%
Monk
60%
Mesmer
35%
Warrior
30%
Necromancer
25%

That is wierd cause i have a char that is a Worrior/ elementalist. Is this wrong? lol
Back to top Go down
master v

PostSubject: nice quiz   What Guild Wars Class are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Elementalist
65%
Warrior
55%
Ranger
50%
Mesmer
35%
Monk
25%
Necromancer
20%

well yeah i like being an elementalist ingame too so it fits me perfectly. it's just a shame that the ritualist class isn't in there otherwise i would have been a rit.
Back to top Go down
Zafrina Kuu

Zafrina Kuu

PostSubject: Re: What Guild Wars Class are you?   What Guild Wars Class are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:07 am

You Scored as Ranger

You are a Ranger: You are one with nature, you might have a pet, and you are very effective at trapping the enemy.

Ranger 90%
Elementalist 70%
Monk 60%
Mesmer 55%
Warrior 45%
Necromancer 20%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Guild Wars Class are you?   What Guild Wars Class are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Guild Wars Class are you?
Page 1 of 1