This Game is Stealing My Soul [VAMP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leave a post here if you intend to be away from game for a long period

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kel Shadowsedge

Kel Shadowsedge

Leave a post here if you intend to be away from game for a long period Empty
PostSubject: Leave a post here if you intend to be away from game for a long period   Leave a post here if you intend to be away from game for a long period I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Right now we are typically kicking members who are inactive for a month - unless they have told myself or an officer in advance about their extended absence. Please leave a post here if you know you will be away for an extended period of a week or longer.

Thanks. Kel
Back to top Go down
Serine Tempest

Serine Tempest

PostSubject: Lordress Istar will be away   Leave a post here if you intend to be away from game for a long period I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:32 pm

Lordress Istar will be away for a month for miltary hell be on a ship month or little longer
Back to top Go down
StabofTheShadows

PostSubject: Ill be gone   Leave a post here if you intend to be away from game for a long period I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:32 pm

Starting June 10 ill be in India I might/might not have access to the game ill be gone for 1 3/4 months

Bye for now
Stab

I have access

Last edited by StabofTheShadows on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
master v

PostSubject: ofline for 2 weeks   Leave a post here if you intend to be away from game for a long period I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:51 pm

well i haven't been online much lately so i don't know if i already have been kicked or not
but i won't be on for another 2 weeks because i have exams.
so ti'll june 24th i'll be ofline
Back to top Go down
Serine Tempest

Serine Tempest

PostSubject: Serine will be on vacation    Leave a post here if you intend to be away from game for a long period I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:43 pm

I will be on vacation from June 25th thru July 2nd
going to colorado to see my family
xoxo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blackrose Kathrina

Blackrose Kathrina

PostSubject: Re: Leave a post here if you intend to be away from game for a long period   Leave a post here if you intend to be away from game for a long period I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:17 am

ill b off for a week or 2...maybe more >< things r pretty hectic out here lol, and i seem to always b busy and not having time for gw..tho i will try to get on wen i can ^^ hav fun and take care every1 ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave a post here if you intend to be away from game for a long period   Leave a post here if you intend to be away from game for a long period I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leave a post here if you intend to be away from game for a long period
Page 1 of 1